- Movie: A Day (English & literal title)
- Revised romanization: Haroo
- Hangul: 하루
- Director: Jo Sun-Ho
- Writer: Jo Sun-Ho, Lee Sang-Hak
- Producer: Lee Sang-Hak, Song Ji-Eun
- Cinematographer: Kim Ji-Yong
- Release Date: June 15, 2017
- Runtime: 90 min.
- Genre: Thriller
- Distributor: CGV Arthouse
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Kim Joon-Young (Kim Myung-Min) is a famous thoracic surgereon, but he isn’t a very good father to his daughter Eun-Jung. One day, he sees his daughter die in an accident in front of him. From that moment, the same day repeats itself and he struggles to find the secret of that day with ambulance driver Lee Min-Chul (Byun Yo-Han).
- Filming began June 29, 2016 at Songdo Central Park in Incheon, South Korea and finished September 29, 2016.
- Kim Myung-Min & Byun Yo-Han previously starred together in 2015 SBS drama series “The Roots of Throne.”
Video codec: x264
Audio format: Japan AAC