- Movie: Psychokinesis (English & literal title)
- Revised romanization: Yeomryuk
- Hangul: 염력
- Director: Yeon Sang-Ho
- Writer: Yeon Sang-Ho
- Producer: Kim Yeon-Ho, Lee Dong-Ha
- Cinematographer: Byun Bong-Sun
- Release Date: January 31, 2018
- Runtime: 101 min.
- Genre: Comedy
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Suk-Hun (Ryoo Seung-Ryong) works a nondescript job as a bank security guard. One day, he suddenly gains psychokinesis powers. With that, he is able to control inanimate objects at will. Around this time, he receives a phone call from his estranged daughter Roo-Mi (Shim Eun-Kyung).
Roo-Mi has lived with her mother since Suk-Hun walked out on them. She now runs a fried chicken restaurant in a traditional market area. A construction company, controlled by the mafia, wants the restaurant and its neighbors out of there. Roo-Mi and the other tenants refuses. A confrontation takes place between the thugs and Roo-Mi and her mother. Roo-Mi calls her father to let her know what happened to her mother.
Suk-Hun believes he can make money by performing telekinetic tricks and wants to take care of Roo-Mi. He wants Roo-Mi to get out of the neighborhood where she is staying and move in with him, but she refuses. Can Suk-Hun save the neighborhood?
- Filming began April 17, 2017 and finished August 6, 2017 in Chuncheon, Gangwon Province, South Korea.
- 5 character posters for movie “Psychokinesis.”
Source: Netflix WEB-Rip
Video codec: x264 (Hi10P)
Audio format: Japan AAC